Friday, June 20, 2014

me + you..you + me

we are going to have 2 whole days together!! weeeeeeeeee!

mommy asked me if I could babysit you on july 17th and 18th..

well, the thing is, auntie tuvy will be traveling to NY and Montreal from july 4th through the 16th..in which, I will be landing in LA at 12:41am. O_O by myself...bc uncle jared is going to VA to attend his cousin's bachelor party. anyway, I digress.


so seeing as I was already taking 8 weeks off...I didnt think my boss would let me take an additional two...for you :( but I thought, hey, what the heck. I won't know unless I ask, right?

..........and he grudgingly said YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeee!!!! (scream it with me!!!)

I'll land at LAX at 12:41 --> drive to appley valley...get there around 3am

sleep....until your mommy wakes me..

and then it'll just be the two of us! :D

I know you can't tell your feet from your own body yet..
but I couldn't be more egg-cited to see my little eggie for 2 whole days!

missing you. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment